Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sphincters Abound

So, I'm sitting in my friend's car after class tonight, checking out my Avon purchases (urgh - I'm old) when along comes this dog. He's an odd looking fellow, sorta Australian Shepherd gone wrong but I like dogs in general and miss having one, so I paid him a little more attention than I generally would.

He trotted up to the front door of the building that I study in and started to squat. I opened the car door and yelled at him, "move it along buddy, we don't need that here!" As I did, I sensed a presence rushing toward me. It was a grey haired man with a big red face striding toward me aggressively while the dog dropped a steaming loaf exactly one step outside the door. The leash in the man's hand gave me an inkling as to who his dance partner was.

So, I wait to see what he's going to do. Nobody was as shocked as I when he strode on by. I must have caught some attitude from Buffalo today because I shouted after him, "Hey! Are you not gonna pick that up!?! Cause I'm really not looking forward to standing in that tomorrow!"

I know you'll be as surprised as I was to learn that he didn't respond to my question. He didn't look back. His stride broke only slightly as he quickened his pace. I hope his ears are still ringing with the last word I lobbed at him as he sped off into the distance.

Asshole.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Best penalty for doing that would be to rub his face in it, and I don't mean the dog.

 
At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Well done, Shan. You certainly are adept at painting word pictures.

That said......lighten up, guys. A little dog shit never hurt anyone. Watch where you're walking so you won't step in it.

Shandi, if you get that upset, next time take a midnight squat in the offender's yard.

Sheesh!

 
At 11:21 p.m., Blogger Anna said...

As far as I'm concerned, shit stinks, no matter what sphincter it escapes from. Canine, equine, human, reptile, bird; doesn't matter, I don't want it on me. That's just me, though.

Shandi - that mental image was hilarious! Thank you and your pms for that!

 
At 11:56 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

This comment is for Shandi......the portion of my comment re taking a dump in the yard was meant as humor. I'm truly sorry if it tranlated as a slam toward you. It certainly wasn't meant that way.

 
At 4:45 a.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

I leave steaming turds all over the internet, but nobody has ever thrown any of it back on my doorstep.

Great post, Shan. And entertaining comments from everyone.

 
At 11:48 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Shandi : good to see you are gettin the hang of puttin in those smileys ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home