Saturday, May 21, 2005

Have You Any Dreams You'd Like to Sell?

In response to Shandi's challenge, here is a small glimpse into my dream life. I can't write them all now, but here's the first:

The first erotic dream I can remember may not be the most erotic I've ever had, but that I can recall it in vivid detail some 25 years later must mean something.

In this dream I was a boy of about 12 or 13. It was a warm spring day. The sky was cloudless and that shade of perfect. The sun kissed my face. I was lying on my back on a path in a meadow. The ground was dry and warm and smelled...well, earthy. The long grass was very soft and very green. My jeans were open only at the zipper, the rest of me was completely clothed.

A woman hovered above me. She was German, with dyed red hair and hideous make up. Bright blue eye shadow, circles of pink blush and very red lips. She seemed very old. I was repulsed by her. And yet I was powerless to speak or try to stop her.

As I looked up at her helplessly she straddled me, her wet softness enveloping me and she began to slide up and down and grind on me a little. I could feel the heat of shame in my face but the sensations in my groin and spreading throughout my body were incredible. And they just kept getting better. She murmured something I couldn't comprehend but which I knew was meant to be encouraging. I closed my eyes and the sensations intensified until I felt I would burst. Which I then did. I came for what seemed an eternity and a nanosecond all rolled into one.

I woke up sated, confused and ashamed with an awareness of the male orgasm that I don't think most women have. What was that, I've often wondered over the years... A dream? A past life memory? Some sort of penis envy working it's way out of my pubescent system?

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

3 Comments:

At 5:56 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

WOW!

 
At 9:34 p.m., Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

Oh my god!!! What a dream. I'm kindof jealous...I've never had a dream from a male perspective. And...I thought I had an imagination.
You did a fantastic job describing the details. Like Buffalo said..."Wow!"

 
At 3:10 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

You guys need to warn me about posts like this so I can read them after the kids have gone to bed....jk.

Good job. Expand that story a bit and you got yerself a best-seller.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home