Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Movie Meme

1. What was the last movie you went to see? Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith
2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why? Did you see it at the theater, or was it a video/DVD? Monty Python's The Holy Grail. I love it because it makes fun of everything! Whenever I catch myself taking me too seriously, I put it on. I first saw it on video once upon a time...now I have it on DVD.
3. What movie stands out in your mind as the one which made you cry the most? I'm probably wrong about this, but I think it was Beaches. On Golden Pond would be close... ET made me sob as well... hmmm, what movie didn't make me cry mighta been a better question!
4. What is the funniest movie you've seen? What was your favorite part or line from that movie? Shandi and I have Christmas Vacation in common. I love the whole thing... have typed and backspaced several scenes now, just can't choose one. Dogma is up there too... "I just love fucking with the clergy!"
5. Is there a movie which changed your opinion on something? What movie was it? Beverly Hills Cop changed my opinion about police movies...I hated them until I saw that. South Park did the same for crappy animation!
6. What is the worst movie you've ever paid to see at the theater? I don't remember but I imagine it was a sequel. Maybe one of the Rockys.Wait a minute, it was The Blair Witch Project. Did that ever suck!
7. Popcorn? Jujifruits? Licorice? Junior Mints? Nachos? or Raisinettes? Red licorice, but you can't get it here, so it's popcorn.
8. Have you ever been intimate with someone while watching a movie at the theater? What movie was it the last time? (Please don't say Schindler's List!) Are you still with this person? Sadly, no.
9. Have you ever screamed while watching a movie or shouted at the screen? What did you say? I said, AHHHHH!
10. Name your favorite movie soundtrack. Can you remember the part of the movie where your favorite song is played? I don't know why Philadelphia just came into my head, must have another look. I also really loved the music in Leaving Las Vegas, but I don't remember anything specific.

And there you have it ;)

5 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

we should throw a monty python party ;-)

 
At 9:43 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Python........yuck!
I don't thing you and I share a similar taste in movies.

 
At 10:47 p.m., Blogger Anna said...

That'd be great jl, I'll light the grail shaped beacon...

I'm afraid you're right Buff, although we have MASH in common.

 
At 10:11 a.m., Blogger Jim said...

Good idea, JL! Five is way out!

 
At 10:56 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

I hoped, I came, I wished, I left to return another day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home