Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sick and Tired

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's disgraceful that a woman of my age and apparent good health can feel that bad for this long. It's just wrong. And it has to stop. Now.

I just looked up gall bladder problems on a few alternative health sites. Interestingly, gall bladder trouble is related to resentment....hrmm. Whether that's true or not, I do seem to have both of those things goin' on. I expect it's time to let it go. It, in this case, could be the gall bladder itself.

Does anyone else think it strange that I'm more willing to let go of an organ than an emotion? Jesus, next I'll be auctioning my kidneys! Then again, who'd pay for angst...liver anyone? Perhaps a few eggs?

3 Comments:

At 12:21 a.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

It is much easier to give up an organ, 'cept maybe a heart, than it is to let go of a destructive emotion.

I rather imagine you will work your way through the negative emotions. I have faith in you.

 
At 1:50 a.m., Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

My solution to your problem may be "alternative" much in the way that accupuncture or repressed memory therapy. But...I think that you need to devote your time to figuring out who caused this resentment. Then beat the liv'n shit out of that person. You will feel much better.

 
At 7:50 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

I think I know who may be on the receiving end of that beating.....

Have you been to the new Dundrun Town Centre, Shan? There's an acupuncture place across from Tesco's a lot of people are raving about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home