Sunday, June 26, 2005

Out of Touch

So... the computer died. I called a geek to come and fix it. He came. He saw. He took it away to be reformatted. For five days.

It was a challenging week for me. I've known for ages that there's nothing on tv. This week proved it. What a load of shite. Of course, we only get three channels; that can't have helped.

I joined the gym and got the guru there to show me some low impact exercises. So far, I've made friends with the cross trainer. The rowing machine and I aren't sure we're compatible but I'm not too worried about that, I always have the bike to fall back on.

I got my hair cut and coloured. It's pretty funky and oddly enough, I'm starting to feel a bit more like myself. Image is everything!

As usual, at least a million bloggable things happened this week and I can't remember any of them now that I am sitting here staring at this screen.

This morning I gave my massage therapist a massage and she liked it. Hey Mikey!

And now, I must go and check out what you all have been up to!

2 Comments:

At 5:29 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

A massage sounds good right now!

Glad your machine has been returned hale and healthy! Now write your little heart out!

 
At 5:50 a.m., Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

Glad to see you're back! I agree with buffalo and am looking forward to your next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home