Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's a Numbers Game

I just popped in to have a look and think about what I'd like to post today when I discovered that my counter had been reset. Not only has GoStats lost all the information it had previously gathered, it changed my cool funky numbers counter to some ugly digitized shite.

Had anyone else experienced this? Is it an error, or is someone messing with my GoStats account? If you are that someone, would you please remind me what my password is, I've forgotten it!

Until now, I hadn't realized how important those stats were to me; there was something very comforting in knowing that more people were reading than those who comment. Having said that, I love comments - keep em coming!

3 Comments:

At 6:56 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Missed you all week, Shan. Glad you're back.

 
At 9:02 p.m., Blogger ssas said...

I've thought about removing mine, except then how would I know? I get 80 people reading a day but only five or so comment, and I love comments.

I guess we're all hit counter whores, aren't we? Glad I'm not alone in that.

 
At 1:37 a.m., Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

Some of my very close friends read my blog, but never comment. I've asked them why. Typically they don't think they have anything interesting to say or are afraid to have their words on the internet (they don't have blogs). It takes quite a bit of courage to post your thoughts.
Those counters do help. At least we know someone is reading.
Keep up the good work. I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home