Friday, April 15, 2005

Third Time's the Charm

I've been trying to post here all week. I wish I could blame Blogger but I just can't. It seems to me that there is less time in a day than there once was.

Of course, that may have something to do with the eight hour work days I started performing on Monday, but I doubt it. I think it's the universe trying to break us up. Well, I'm just not going to let that happen. We mean far too much to one another to let a little thing like full time employment get in the way of our relationship!

Isn't it funny how once you start something, every other aspect of your life seems to rev up in response... Three months ago, I was home full time, eating bonbons and recovering from surgery on a broken ankle (courtesy of my last job; let's not go there)... Two months ago, I was rehabbing my ankle and volunteering at my kids' school twice a week (once per kid) listening to kids read and helping them spread paint on unprotected surfaces... One month ago, I was rehabbing my ankle, reading with kids, painting eastery type stuff and studying to be a massage therapist... Now, I'm working full time, studying, trying to see hubby and the kids in between and training for a mini marathon... and loving every minute of it.

Now, if I could just find time to cut my hair and pluck this damn unibrow, I'd be all set!

3 Comments:

At 11:57 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Welcome back, we missed ya!

 
At 4:56 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Shave your eyebrows ala Tammy Faye Baker.

Good luck in your new job!

 
At 5:59 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

So tell us about the new job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home