Friday, April 22, 2005

Confessions of a Feeble Mind

I confess that I don't think confessing is necessarily the right thing to do.

I confess that I've been at my job nearly two weeks and just found out I work for nuns.

I confess that I think the new pope looks as dead as the last one.

I confess that I offered that opinion at work today.

I confess that I spent at least an hour of my work day reading a book.

I confessed that the book was compiled of excerpts from a website.

I confess that I spent most of the hour laughing.

You can find the site at http://grouphug.us/ and there is another one at http://www.notproud.com/index.php

I confess that I hope you'll come back here and make a confession.

3 Comments:

At 7:02 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

I confess that when I went to the "Not proud" site I went straight to the ones on Lust. A thousand Hail Marys for me!

 
At 8:05 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

I confess that Jeff stole my words. Except we atheists don't have to do the hail Mary thing. Unless we're warning Mary of an impending storm.

 
At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Naughti Biscotti said...

I confess that I just got buffalo's joke and laughed my arse off. I also confess that because I live in California, I don't really call it an arse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home