Saturday, November 26, 2005

A la Letterman

Top ten ways my body has betrayed me this week:

10. Waking me up in the middle of the night and not letting me go back to sleep until ten minutes before the alarm went off. I thought we were over that!

9. Drying my mouth out and closing my throat thus making me say "CACK" while I was trying to read a very serious report aloud. Very professional.

8. Developing a chest infection which cost me a LOT of money in doctors visits, prescriptions and Hot Whiskey ingredients.

7. Hoarking up a lung. Which I still haven't found.

6. Implementing hot and cold spells with no warning and often at the same time.

5. Producing enough mucus to make me gag and then doing so within earshot of the children. Like they weren't freaked out enough that Mom is sick.

4. Kicking in the ole "feed a cold, feed a fever" habit.

3. Making me wheeze like an eighty five year old fifty a day smoker. Pass me my air.

2. Making me aroused just in case I don't live through this. Dead sexy.

And the number 1 way in which my body betrayed me this week :

Sneeze - wet myself.

4 Comments:

At 6:12 p.m., Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

GET WELL!!!

I gotta have your Blog-Insight to get through this next week. I hope you are up and running soon.

 
At 6:31 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Yik - hope it clears up soon

 
At 6:40 p.m., Blogger Paul said...

Just checked and your lung didn't make it this far. Hope you get better soon.

 
At 5:04 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Sick, horny, lungless and the wrong kind of wet. How freakin' good does it get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home