Thursday, November 10, 2005

In the Blink of an Eye

Well, I totally screwed up yesterday. Remember how I said this blog was secret? NOT ANYMORE!

Not long after I started this blog, I started one with hubby. It's designed to share our expat adventures with our friends and family without jamming their email inboxes with our photos and ramblings.

We'd been on hiatus from our blog for a good few months and several people had recently asked for the address which spurned us into action. We posted a few things and I sent a "Dear Everyone" email to let people know that we were back in the blogosphere. Somehow, it didn't make it to my other (read personal) email account. No problem, thought I and quickly pounded out another, clicked all the friends and family that I wanted to have the family blog and hit send.

It was at that very moment I realized that in my rush I had inadvertently typed the wrong blogspot addy. I slammed the back key, changed the blogger address and hit send. I hoped against hope that I'd been quick enough.

The next day I got an email from a longtime netfriend who asked, "when did you change your name to Shan?"

D'OH!

I then developed Tourette's Syndrome. As a matter of fact, I'm still twitching at the thoughts of my 13 year old niece reading some of this stuff.

Currently, I'm trying to decide whether to shut this blog down and reopen somewhere else. I'll have to decide fairly quickly.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 p.m., Blogger Paul said...

Sorry to hear about the dilema -- or is it a Pandora's Box.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home