Saturday, April 09, 2005

Secret Blogger

This blog is almost a secret. Nobody in my "real" life has been told about it. Which explains my otherwise unexplained absences from blogging.

You see, hubby works shift work which affords him a lot of days off. I don't blog when he's around - I haven't told him about you. I don't think I want to.

Having said that, I've done little to hide you from him. If he should snoop, he will find you right away. I set it up that way on purpose. Mostly because while I feel as though I want some privacy, a place of my own, I also don't want him to think I'm hiding anything from him. Of course, I am. Don't we all? But, the bottom line is, what I hide from him, I'll hide from you too. It's just that personal. Or I'm just that paranoid. Either way, it's working for me so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home