Monday, March 14, 2005

Detox

It's a rainy Monday and I am still in my pyjamas. I am hungover which bodes well for the five day detox I started this morning. Today, I don't want to eat or drink anything that is remotely unhealthy.

No wheat, no sugar, no alcohol, no processed foods. Limited amounts of caffeine and dairy.

Unless, of course, I can get my hands on a big greasy cheeseburger with fries and gravy and a rootbeer float to wash it all down. Highly unlikely as that would require getting dressed and going out in the rain. Gawd, I miss rootbeer.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

I'll go 50/50 with ya on the franchise rights to market it here!!!!

 
At 5:20 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Last time I had a root beer float it brought on a gall bladder attack and I ended up with another piece of my factory original equipment missing.

Always remember, reality is for people who can't deal with drugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home