Friday, February 25, 2005

Misery Loves Company

Isn't it interesting that people suddenly want to be around you when you are miserable? I've had more invitations to social events in the past five days than I've had in ages. Or maybe it just feels that way.

It is entirely possible that I don't notice all the invites when I'm in my grown up skin. My raw, five year old self however, notices that I'm a pretty popular girl...even if my parents don't love me. Or, maybe it's because of that...could it be that some of my many acquaintances would like to see the less than confident side of me? Perhaps. Am I gonna show it to them? Selectively.

I think it's almost time for Shanerella to put on her slippers and go to a ball.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Shanarella, you must be a whole lot more fun when miserable than am I. When I'm miserable NO ONE wants to be in the same state with me, let alone the same house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home