Friday, March 11, 2005

CHAIN BLOGGING

All my favourite bloggers are doing this, so I thought I'd jump on the blogwagon!

This is what you do:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for the “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

The book nearest to me is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.

"Except for the filthy rag tied like a loincloth around its middle, it was completely naked. It looked very old. Its skin seemed to be several times too big for it and, though it was bald like all house-elves, there was a quantity of white hair growing out if its large, bat-like ears."

Y'know, if I wasn't already reading this book, this passage would inspire me to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home