Thursday, June 22, 2006

Longest Day of the Year...

but not of my life!

Happy Solstice.

I hope you had an amazing day.

I worked and then met my family to celebrate great report cards and belated fathers' day. I didn't talk about the solstice a lot but it was in my heart all day.

I heard through my new coworker that her dear friend was "doing" the solstice and was much inspired to hear about LMWs(like-minded women). I've never met this woman, but was happy to make her acquaintance; if you know what I mean.

Overall, I'm happy with the way the day was spent (by me, anyway). Hope you are too.

All good things,

*love* me. (interpret that as you will)

2 Comments:

At 6:47 p.m., Blogger nanuk said...

It was weird celebrating the first day of summer when it snowed all fucking afternoon. And me wearing my sandals in anticipation of a sultry, warm day.

Oh, cruel nature!

 
At 3:15 a.m., Blogger CP said...

YOU BRAT!!!! *L*

"Love me".

I oughta spank you!!! But you'd probably like that too much!

Miss you, anna!!!

CP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home