Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger, why do you do these things to me?

So, last night for the first time in forever, I had a few minutes to myself and an idea for a post.

Blogger, however, had other ideas. Now, I've read about the frustrations of other bloggers, but until yesterday I really didn't get it. I so get it. From now on, I am going to be the most empathetic commenter on blogs written about Blogger frustration EVER!

I also learned that there is some part of my psyche that doesn't do compromise in certain areas. I know this because, although I've been married some 13 years (which is really just an incredibly long series of compromises) I had a near physical reaction to the suggestion that I write my entry on wordpad and post it another time. Saddest part? The suggestion was internal.

In other news, I've lost 14lbs so far and am inspired to keep going; it appears as though the babysitter took my favourite silver bracelet when she disappeared and I have not one but two giant cold sores - very Angelina.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

I think it could be stress. Hmmm, yes, could be. I'm pretty sure it is.

 
At 5:37 p.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

Glad to hear things are well, Blogger and cold sores notwithstanding. Oh, and I don't think I'll be needing any babysitting references from you. 'Cause I don't have kids, for one thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home