Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Desperate Times

... call for desperate measures. I have finally found the determination to deal with my weight. I won't tell you what I'm doing because I don't want to hear all the reasons why I shouldn't do it. I know more about diet and nutrition than many professionals. The truth is, I'm an all or nothing kinda girl. And I know this will work. So I'm going for it.

Today is Day Two. All support gratefully accepted. And, if you're nice to me, I might even show you the results.

Edit: Nice rememberer Brian... I did post about Dead Susan before! She was Wee Susan then, but we must move with the times.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

Good luck! I wish you all the best. And don't be so desperate.

I'm down 18 lbs. myself.

 
At 9:23 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

:)

I try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home