Monday, April 10, 2006

Into the Wesht

So, the second interview was had. The references were requested. The appropriate people have been given the ole heads up. Evidently, I have one competitor; while I can't imagine anyone being a better match than me, I am soooooooo not counting my chickens. Having said that, I'd love it if someone took it upon themselves to do me a favour and Tonya Harding'd her ass! They promised to put me out of my misery by Thursday.

In what I had hoped would be a celebration and now appears to be a distraction, we're going to Galway for a few days. We've never been and are looking forward to not only the break, but also the bohemia we're promised exists there. All tips of the touristy persuasion will be gratefully accepted.


P.S. We've done Clare and Bunratty and are hoping to focus on the Arran Islands and Galway itself...

1 Comments:

At 11:11 a.m., Blogger CP said...

*cracks knuckles*

Say the word, and she's Nancy Kerrigan.

Heh.

CP.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home