Saturday, April 29, 2006

For The Record...

when I suggest we take advantage of having one child away for the day and go do something with the other; walking the three miles to the beach or walking the three miles to the park to go for a walk does not exactly make me tingle with delight.

I know I need to exercise more but you are not motivating anyone with your passive aggressive attempts to force my hand. Legs. Whatever.

And no, I don't feel better now that we've done it. I probably would, but I'm too damned resentful.

That is all.

4 Comments:

At 11:42 p.m., Blogger Jim said...

Looks like I missed you guys by just under a week. We landed in Shannon on Saturday the 15th. Monday we went up towards Galway with a great driver, Tony Woods of Ennis/Inis. We totally did the touristy thing, with Tony at the wheel he got us to Lahinch, Lisdoonvarna, Doolin, the cliffs, the burren, hidden ring forts (meaning free of charge.) It was a great day.

 
At 11:26 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Way to let off steam, my dear. Hope it's all ok now.

 
At 4:36 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

Awww, come on, it wasn't that bad, was it?

 
At 10:24 p.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

Dude, this was a funny post. Maybe you should do some jumping jacks to clear your mind :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home