Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yoda Speaks

If my life was a movie, you'd have turned it off by now! Who goes through this kinda suspense without being paid guild rates. Fuckin hell!

Anyway, the bad news is that there has been a delay in getting one of my references. If you've ever worked for a government you won't be surprised to learn that my line manager is unable to give a reference independently. Not only must he do it in writing; it must be approved by a senior manager (read legal department) before it goes out. And they wonder why they can't get anything done around there!


The good news is that the two they did manage to get were very good. Evidently, my boss from home wants me back - Thanks Lynn! You know that if we come home, you are the first person I am going to call. Actually, I'm gonna call you long before I get there, but I digress.


Bottom line is, I'm still in the running. Posted, I will keep you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home