Monday, April 03, 2006

I've Still Got It!

Yesterday, the girl was invited to Disney on Ice with her two best friends. As a consolation prize (read: because we're trying to ruin his social life completely) we took the boy for dinner at our local pub.

After we ate, I excused myself and went to the loo where, among other things, I repaired my lipstick and checked my teeth to ensure I wasn't carrying any leftovers. On my way back, a stunningly fit young man held the door for me. When I got back to the table, I commented that it was both unusual and appreciated.

The boy waited a beat and then said, "Well Mam, you've still got a little magic left in ya!"

6 Comments:

At 3:43 a.m., Blogger Big Ben said...

He wanted to put a little magic in ya.

 
At 1:41 a.m., Blogger CP said...

Oh my god. Your boy is priceless. What a riot.

*slaps Big Ben for making an innocent moment tacky and horny.*

Men. sheesh.

CP.

 
At 5:52 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

He'll knock 'em dead in a few years!

 
At 5:27 a.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

You must use your newfound milfdom only for the purpose of good.

 
At 2:14 a.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Are we to read anything into the fact that you focused on the word "little"?

 
At 11:53 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

The boy emphasized the word little Jeff. He's good about making sure one doesn't get too big a head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home