Wednesday, March 08, 2006

IWD (again!)

Today is International Women's Day. This year, for the first time ever, I got something...

AN UNBEFUCKINGLIEVABLE HEADACHE!

It's one of those really fun tension headaches. The kind that come from having shoulder muscles so tense that my neck cracks every time I turn my head. It's like going to the chiropractor without the expense, or the relief. Okay, maybe not so much. I need drugs; the alcohol and caffeine combination isn't working for me.

Anyway, today women all over the world are celebrating their female-ness and I plan to join them. I'm not going to attend a rally or march this year though. This year, I'm going to the pool where I'll celebrate buoyancy as I perform aerobic feats impossible for me on dry land. Not the most feminist thing I've ever done for IWD but hey, maybe I won't bother to shave my legs first.

Speaking of buoyance, both of the women from my last post are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. So am I.

So whether you are a woman or just play one on TV, happy day to you!

4 Comments:

At 10:43 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

I get those too. They suck.

 
At 12:50 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

Dude! Let's procreate!!! Cause they don't know 'bout us, and they've never been in love... gawd bless Tacey Ulmann; and whoever wrote that song...

 
At 1:42 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

Tracey, even. I so suck at writing when Im drunk. Good thing that doesn't happen to yer man from Ballymun cause he's a funny guy!

 
At 5:03 a.m., Blogger CP said...

Aw, Anna. Feel better doll.

CP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home