Monday, February 14, 2005

Twice in One Day!

I don't generally watch a lot of television. Having said that, I just watched "Scrubs". It's probably been on for ages in North America, but it's fairly new in Ireland.

One of the lines from tonight's episode was, "People are bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling."

Now, I don't believe that. I don't even think it most days. Even so, it made me laugh out loud.

For those of you keeping score at home... I'm off to Portugal for a few days - a much needed bit of R&R! Perhaps I'll post a pic or two on my return... my, but aren't I the geek?

By the way, happy heart day!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Scrubs ROCKS! That bastard line is the tip of the iceberg. Each half hour episode is full to the brim with em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home