Monday, February 14, 2005

It's in the Cards

A lot of the time, I feel as though I'm stumbling around in the dark, with no real idea of what the future holds, or even what path I should follow. I decided to look for guidance, so I asked the angel cards whether I should pursue employment as a "Secret Shopper". This is what they said:

1. General theme of the situation. No, conditions aren't favourable right now. Wait, or look into other options and ask the angels to help, guide and comfort you.

2. Possible block. You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts. Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back, I will help you.

3. Angels' guidance to heal this block. New psychic and spiritual experiences are changing the way you view the world and yourself. Allow your spiritual gifts to open through study, prayer and meditation.

4. Probable outcome. Victory! Your desire is coming to fruition. Keep up the good work!

Not bad...not bad.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Yet regaradless of the cards we are master and mistress of our own destiny.
There are times when being multi-talented is a burden rather than a blessing. The more ability one has the more difficult it is to zero in on a single course of action.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home