Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bah Humbug

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

unfortunately, I'm not particularly thrilled about where I'm going. Hubby's cousin is getting married on Saturday. She lives in hubby's hometown; a market town in west Wales where he hasn't lived in 30 years but still considers home.

If you've been reading a while, you'll remember that we spent all our time and money last year going to family weddings in Canada.

I am trying to be grateful that we have the resources and energy to go anywhere at all.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 a.m., Blogger CP said...

OH suck it up, babe. You'll have a good time. May not be the best circumstance...but everywhere you go? Make it a party!

CP.

 
At 4:49 a.m., Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Free booze?

 
At 2:55 a.m., Blogger CP said...

July 15th.

Aren't you home yet?????

CP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home