Friday, December 22, 2006

Tis the Season

Due to an unexpected visit from Conjunctiva, Queen of the Eye Goo, I won't be back to work before Christmas. And, due to a (un)lucky combination of school holidays and left over annual leave, I won't be going back until the 8th of January.

Last night as the children fought over one position on the couch while the three other prime television viewing seats lay empty, the ten year old boy roared at the eight year old girl, "YOU ARE IN DENIAL".

I simultaneously bit my lip and stepped on my own foot to stop myself from committing the cardinal parental sin: laughing out loud at your children.

Is anyone looking for a red-eyed temp over the holidays?

1 Comments:

At 4:32 p.m., Blogger nanuk said...

Merry Christmas, Anna!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home