Monday, December 04, 2006

One Week

One week ago, I cut wheat out of my diet in an effort to start to reclaim my body, my self, my life. I am grossly intolerant to wheat and completely addicted to it. As it works its way out of my system, I've been having to cope with all manner of side effects. Headaches, nausea and a really bright pink rash all over my face to name a few. Yummy.

I also had two alcohol free days last week - not bad for party season. I'm hoping to string a few more together this week.

I lost two pounds.

So, how you doin?

4 Comments:

At 2:33 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

Doing good. Glad to see you are too.

 
At 2:17 a.m., Blogger dunner74 said...

Good to see you back.

Take care.

 
At 5:51 a.m., Blogger wstachour said...

I'm a sometime lurker.

Who is glad to see you emerge from that last post.

Cheers.

 
At 1:09 a.m., Blogger fatmammycat said...

Poor old darling, welcome back. How we doin'? Dandy, hungover but dandy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home