Monday, December 26, 2005

On Stephen's Day

So, I read this guy who calls himself Twenty Major and brags that he's still smoking in Dublin Bars. He's got this combination of intelligence and obscenity that I find appealing. If you've been wondering why I like your own fine self, it's likely that you have a similar combination of traits. Quirky, good; irreverent, great; obscene, wuhoo!

Anyway, I left a Christmas comment on ole Twenty's blog and then later today was looking at my own stats, meagre as they are and you'll never guess what I found there. Someone from the armpit of the universe (read Pembroke Ontario Canada) has been checking me out. How did this person find me you ask? And it's a good question, too. I'm pretty sure my parents, who happen to live in the mole of said armpit (read Petawawa - if you can) don't know about this blog...

I think it's completely bizarre that such a person should find my blog through Twenty's. Karmic even. So, to you Pembrokian I say, G'day, G'day and all other things of the Valley.

Happy Boxing Day, eh!

1 Comments:

At 3:28 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

It's not me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home