Monday, September 04, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Since, for whatever reason, I am totally blocked in terms of coming up with something to write about, I decided that over the weekend I would update my link list. I figured that this was a relatively easy task, especially since I've done it more than once successfully.

Apparently, even this was too difficult a chore for me this week. I hereby declare this attempt number two at deleting those who don't amuse me and adding a couple who do. I'm delighted to have Greg that Cowboy who's all jumbled (or whatever) back after his bloggery hiatus.

4 Comments:

At 12:53 a.m., Blogger monty said...

Shite-in-a-basket, I ended up on the list?

 
At 9:34 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

For what it's worth ;)

 
At 3:56 a.m., Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Hey! Thanks for the plug! It's good to be back. I'm still as busy as before but I have had to take some "me" time in the afternoon to relax and decompress. Here is where I'm spending my decompression! Thanks for being a part of it!

 
At 4:43 a.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

I made the cut! Wooo hoooo! That makes up for getting picked last in dodgeball for all those years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home