Friday, January 20, 2006

On a Lighter Note

Today I read Armaedes' 100th post. Congratulations are in order as it's amazing that he's lived this long considering his fondness for offending everybody.

When I realized two minutes ago that I'm home alone and now would be a good time to try and blog something, I was surprised to find that this would be my one hundredth post.

Since I took at least some of Armaedes' advice to heart and resolved to refrain from posting about my boring life or sharing the results of my latest personality test, I've decided to share something which made me laugh out loud today. This came courtesy of my Scottish pal, wee Susan:

Angus walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says: "Darling,
this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His wife is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's a sheep,
you idiot."

The man says: "I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

3 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

That is funny! I hadn't heard it before.

 
At 4:51 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Classic joke!

Does the word "Armaedes" come from an old Greek phrase which translates to "Twenty Major"? After having a quick look over at the blog I reckon so!

 
At 3:23 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

Congrats on being so old!

Maybe I'll get there someday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home