Saturday, September 03, 2005

No Rest For the Weary

Jetlag is kicking my ass. It's also turning my children bipolar. One minute they're on top of the world, the next in the depths of despair. And I'm not far behind them.

Hubby goes back to work tomorrow, but he's on nights so being all turned around actually suits him right now.

I experienced a good few cliches on my trip such as "There's no place like home", "You can never go home again",(how schizophrenic is that?) "It's the simple things in life that count the most"and the ever popular "Family matters" and/or "You can't choose your family".

I hope to soon have enough brainpower to elaborate. In the meantime, I'll continue to cruise your blogs and leave nonsensical comments where I can.

5 Comments:

At 6:15 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Looks as though the spam monster struck you!
Looking forward to hearing about you adventures.

 
At 6:28 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

I definitely have been spammed. Does that mean I am popular??

 
At 2:05 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Was your popularity ever in question?

 
At 8:58 p.m., Blogger Emptyman said...

Um... I am curious. Did you actually go to Ontario from Dublin by flying to Rome, staying overnight, flying to Paris, changing planes, and continuing on to Canada?

Tell me I'm missing something.

 
At 11:16 a.m., Blogger Anna said...

Emptyman: you've actually added a step - we didn't go to Paris. We flew Dublin - Rome, stayed overnight, then Rome - Toronto. On the way back we did the same, but the layover was 6 hrs in Rome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home