Thursday, September 22, 2005

38 Special

So here we are at today - the first day of the rest of my life...

I've decided to turn over a new leaf. To release myself from the chains of negativity and helplessness.

I resolve to focus more on the good things about my life and less on the slings and arrows of other people's shit.

I will work harder, stronger and better at making the outside a better reflection of the inside.

I will take better care of my body, my mind and my spirit.

I will be the best version of me.

5 Comments:

At 7:32 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Good on you, and I'm sorry I missed your birthday! Belated best wishes!

 
At 4:25 a.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

Yeah, JL missed your birthday. Can you believe that guy? Oh, crap, so did I! Happy Birthday yesterday!

 
At 5:16 p.m., Blogger Buffalo said...

Difficult to improve on perfection, Shan. It is difficult to soar with the eagles when you have to walk with turkeys.

Thus sayeth The Buffalo.

 
At 8:45 p.m., Blogger Anna said...

Thanks everyone! For the record, the best version of me is flawed, certainly unique and scary to some!

 
At 4:01 a.m., Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

The best revenge for aging is doing it your own way. May you live a long and happy life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home