Monday, April 07, 2008

Hello again!

Good thing this blog has a slipcover - the dust in here is unbelievable.

I can't stay long as I'm already sneezing but I thought I'd pop in and open a window to see if I can air the place out.

I have much less time at the ole computer desk since I've become a Dublin commuter - that's shaved about two hours off of each weekday. As well, I now have to compete with the entire family who are all addicted to their facebooks.

Anyway, if you're here, leave me a comment - I'd love to know you're around!

4 Comments:

At 10:19 p.m., Blogger JL Pagano said...

Welcome back!

Looking forward to regular postage.

We should also organise an Irish wake for poor Chopper the ferret.

 
At 2:06 p.m., Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Hello Anna,
a true slipcover You got here, but now when You have opened the window you might be able to keep awake?!?

Anna of Sweden

 
At 4:41 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

Hello dere!

 
At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Mike Todd said...

I'm here, too! JL, that's a nice idea about the wake. The varmint would appreciate that.

Can't wait for next year's post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home