Saturday, April 14, 2007

Under Pressure

I've finally caved and joined facebook. So far as I can tell it's the North American version of Bebo. It seems a bit like stalker heaven, but I'm reserving judgement for now. Anybody got an opinion?

In other news, the landlord has decided to sell the house. Not only do we have the task of finding somewhere to live (a van down by the river, perhaps?) but we have the added bonus of having to keep the house cleaner than we normally would for the viewings. Our neighbours have been very good about behaving in as trashy a fashion as possible in order to discourage potential buyers. I just hope that doesn't backfire for them!

I've recently discovered red wine and diet coke... sounds gross, but tastes lovely. We got the recipe from a woman at the airport in Spain who said she got the recipe in Tenerife. I add loads of ice, a bit of fruit and call it "White Trash Sangria". I'm off now to make some...



*NB It's a sad day for Canada. RIP June Callwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home