Tuesday, June 05, 2007

51 Weeks*

This afternoon I am off to make my first attempt at getting an Irish driver's licence. I don't expect to pass - evidently it's rare to be successful the first time. I've heard several theories about why it's so difficult to pass the test, but I think it comes down to the fact that it's just plain harder to drive here.

Having said all that, I'm still nervous. You may not have noticed, but I have this lil thing about approval... *sigh*

*The length of time between applying for and actually sitting my Driving Licence Practical test.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 a.m., Blogger will anderson said...

good luck on your exam.

i enjoyed your blog. i'm glad your back posting. i just found it a couple of days ago and found it interesting. see ya.

 
At 7:31 p.m., Blogger Anna said...

Hey, thanks! :)

 
At 10:02 p.m., Blogger BrianAlt said...

I thought it was the number of weeks between posts. :P

Congrats on passing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home